Wednesday, March 13, 2013

KATY PERRY LASHES BY EYLURE



First of all these eyelashes are very durable and will not come apart easily or fall out like some lashes I've tried , fantastic quality. They have a strong strip holding them together which allow you to wear them an indefinite amount of times with proper care. Like other false eyelashes you should make sure they fit your eye shape and cut off the excess. With good care I've worn my Katy Perry Eyelashes 5 times. They're beautiful and were very easy to put on. these go on fabulously and stay on for as long as you need them too! The directions are straight forward and easy to follow so I had no problem applying them. Definitely recommend!


KATY PERRY OH MY! LASHES


This Lashes give the deffently OH MY look, they have a layered/double effectthey appear bigger when you get them of the packet. These  are definitely not for people who don't like to stand out. They make my eyes look wider and brighter! I'm in love with them and they look so lovely on but they are really lightweight not heavy at all. 



Price $6.99


KATY PERRY SWEETIE PIE LASHES 


These eyelashes are great if you want an everyday-natural look. This lashes will discreetly add length and volume to your own lashes. My friends had to look closely to realize they weren't real ;)


Price$ 6.99 

PROS
*Quick and Easy to use.
*Adhesive Included.
*Reusable.
*Stunning Result 
*Excellent Quality.
*Not come apart easily.
*The lashes are very dense.
*Don't look bulky.
*Very comfortable to wear.
*Both eyelashes will make for sure your eyes shine.


Directions

*After applying the glue to the lash, leave until sticky. If you do, the lashes will stick properly the first time. I find it best to leave the lashes for about 20-30 seconds after applying the glue.
*When applying the lashes, get them as close to the lash line as you can. If there is still a small gap don't worry, you can use a soft eyeliner to simply fill in the space.
*A great idea is to use a cotton swab/bud or tip to just lift the lashes up (after the glue is dry), this will ensure the lashes are level.

My easy steps
1) curl
2) bend
3) trim
4) glue
5) apply
6) fix to place
7) easy as that



I received this products for a review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and sincerely opinions.

For more informations about THIS LASHES click here: http://www.zingusa.com/ and http://www.eylure.com/

3 comments:

  1. oh my!! ;) ive been debating or...rather contemplating if i want the Oh My pair...and ive come to a conclusion. i do in fact want them immensely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, they are great good choose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so going to try them because i just got some lashes but they weren't what i kinda was wanting but know that i read your review im going to have to try they out myself lol

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw