Monday, March 18, 2013

FIRST CRUSH 3 IN 1 BLEMISH/ACNE TREATMENT



I had pretty much given up on anything actually working and was committed to just trying to keep it under control and within a week my skin was amazing. I was skeptical. I though maybe I was mid cycle and just having a good skin week! I kept using it faithfully and even as the weeks went by and one or two small zits would begin to flare the product made them heal quickly and took away most of the redness. My skin began to look much finer and firmer (bonus!), consistently this product works when all others eventually fail to deliver. The longer I use it the better my skin is getting. So much so that I am starting to receive compliments. Not only on its clearness but on my actual skin looking GOOD. This product has an great energizing and citric smell. This is 3 in 1 products because is cleanse that gentle non-drying cleanser eliminates dirt and oil, renewing toner freshens, firms and invigorates skin and finally breakthrough treatment that combats blemishes without being harsh on skin. All in one easy to use tube.

1. Face: Twice a day; keeps the zits and blackheads at bay, promotes fresh, smooth, glowing skin, and no dryness or peeling.
2. Chest and Back: I had little pimples are cropping up here. Product works fabulously here.

PROS
Gently but aggressively clears up acne
Skin is less oily through out the day.
Pores appear to be smaller.
Acne has cleared up in about a week and scars are beginning to fade.
Skin feels smooth, hydrated and soothed.
* Contains 10 active ingredients.
* Utilizer Grape Seed Extract, a natural acne fighter.
* Uses gentle salicylic acid to eliminate dead skin cells.
* Combats blemish-causing bacteria with Tea Tree Oil and Lavender Oil.
* Convenient easy to use one step treatment.



DIRECTIONS
Apply a quarter size amount to wet skin, rub gently in a circular motion. Rinse well, pat dry, for extremely sensitive skin and/or existing blemishes spot treatment.

Price $19.95

INGREDIENTS



VIDEO 




I received this products for a review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and sincerely opinions.

For more informations about FIRST CRUSH 3 IN 1 click here: https://www.merlotskincare.com/ and http://www.firstcrushskincare.com/firstcrush/





3 comments:

  1. wow thsk so much for this review i have a really bad acne and i can wait to try this

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to heard that mile, let me know if it work for you too, thanks for you comment ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that’s cool, I really liked it. Will be eagerly waiting for more.
    Well I have blog on some great Natural Stuff, so it will be good to see you there

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    and will love to hear from you even if its about something I need to change in my blog.
    And please carry on doing this great work.

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw