Wednesday, March 27, 2013

EYLURE NATURALITES LASHES 032 and 107



This lashes are so beautiful. They really finish off your look for the day. This are a super fine lash in the style of the most natural looking lashes, provide subtle fullness and length for natural glamour. This are the ideal problem solver-from sparse to subtly full in minutes, for the girl who wants omg without being obvious. This false lashes will enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. This are very easy to use and apply. Great, natural looking false lashes. I love these because they don't look fake. People won't necessarily be able to tell that you have false lashes on, but they'll notice the extra volume. The strip is mostly transparent so not very noticeable on the eye lid. They're also really comfortable to wear. I have tried many other lashes and the glue that comes with them really hurts the skin around my eyes leaving it red, swollen and sore. Not these, the glue is strong and lasts all day but is easy to remove and gentle to the eyelids, not to big to look cheesy, but not to small to not be noticed ;)


EYLURE NATURALITES 107


EYLURE NATURALITES 032


PROS
* For Naturalites Lengthening & Evening Wear.

Easy to apply
* All items you need are included
* High Quality
* Natural look
* Very light weight (some times I totally forgot I had them on).
* Reusable.
* Can trim to fit any eye size
* The tray is innovative

* Easy removal.



* My Tips for take care well your false lashes

This are Reusable lashes, cleaned and ready for another use (going on over 5 uses already). This is if taken cared of well. Place the lashes back into a good box for careful  keeping and remove the glue very well from the stips with fingers after every use.

Price $5.99

DIRECTIONS

Tell me which one is your favorite? ^_^


I received this products for a review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and sincerely opinions.

For more informations about THIS LASHES click here: http://www.zingusa.com/ and http://www.eylure.com/



7 comments:

  1. Great review! I'm thinking of trying this out x , the 107 looks great on you girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently purchased looads of non branded fals eyelashes can i use eylure glue on any lashes? the 107 looks awesome!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Mile! you can use the glue on any false lashes =]

      Delete
  3. your makeup is so pretty, can you please make a tutorial xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already bought today the 107,i can wait to try it!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw