Tuesday, March 26, 2013


Classic French is a timeless look that will never be out of fashion. Glue on nails are fantastic if you want beautiful results for up to 10 days. These nails are easy yo use and only take minutes to apply. (Pink, Bare in x-short, short and medium sizes). I have this on short size and American Pink color. These are really nice and my nails now look that little bit longer and very elegant. These are a really nice false nail and look very natural,and they do stay firmly on for 7/10 days. I don't think I will go any "longer" as this size looks so nice and suits my type of hand really well, they are not too long so you can work with them on, the little tag on the tip to hold them by is a great invention, saves all the glued fingers. Value for money given the price of a professional doing them. I just wanted to add that after wearing these nails for 8 days they still look brilliant,only had to take them off because nails had grown and you could see the gap. These nails are highly recommended and I cant wait to try the decorated ones !

* Classic
* Durable.
* Easy to put on.
* Stylish.
* Look really natural.
* Easy to remove.
* Perfect Length.
* Variety on sizes to suit.
* Simple Instructions.
* Very comfortable to wear.
* Good Value.
* Everyday wear.
* Good quality glue in the pack.

Price $6.99

This kit came with:
* 24 nails in 10 sizes.
* Pink Glue.


I received this products for a review purpose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I give all my thoughts and sincerely opinions.

For more informations about This Nails click here: http://www.zingusa.com/ and http://www.eleganttouch.com/


  1. I'm new to your blog, where can these nails be purchased? I wear glue on nails all the time but haven't ever seen this brand

    1. You can find this in Ulta store, thanks for your comment :)

  2. Thanks for the excellent review it helped so much! Because I was nervous about the glue! ahhhh :)
    But they've turned out really nice!

    1. thanks sweet thats great news!! ^_^ ^_^