Monday, February 25, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Powered Countour Cleansing System 1 Kit





I purchased this little device Kit  just looking to try something new. Instantly I noticed a difference in my skin after using it for the first time. This is a  vibrating tool with soft tiny plastic fingered brush. The triangular shape of the contour brush is better suited for my oily T-zone and nose. This is  perfect for getting deep into all the creases and edges of my face and because it is bristles are rubber it is easy to keep clean. I use this every night my skin has felt like it has just received a  expert micro-facial. With The little massaging fingers help my serum and moisturizer penetrate deeply and my skin feel wonderful, very soft and clean .I have being using this kit for three weeks now and My skin has cleared up a lot now.  
The Cleanser Olay Shine, Shine Go Away! Shine Minimizing Cleanser leaves my skin feeling really clean and fresh while removing all my makeup without parching my skin, rinses easily and is much better than the last shine reducing cleanser I used. When I finished, I moisturize and continue with my beauty routing. This Olay Kit works great for me and is way less money.




This Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System 1 Kit, include:
1 Olay Powered Contour Cleansing System AAA Bactery.
1 Olay Fresh Effects Shine, Shine go Away! Shine Minimizing Cleanser 0.67 fl oz

Pros
* Modern.
Easily portable travel facial cleansing tool.
* Easy to hold
* Cleanse T-Zone, hairline, around nose. No need to press down.
* Very fresh and Clean sensation
* I didn't find a need to stay on one particular area very long.
* Brush rinses clean, and stores easily.
It's safe for use in the shower but don't submerge it in water and expect it to function.






1 Kit Price $14.99



Leave your comment. Thank for read :)

2 comments:

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw