Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Michael Todd Avocado and Mango Hydrating Facial Mask

This is my favorite facial mask so far! First, the packaging is great. It's so hygienic it comes out very easily. However, since I am almost finished with this product (and needs to buy another one soon!). When I first squeezed it out onto my finger I was pleasantly surprised. It felt cool and not slimy, but kind of firm. Which is a plus! There is a scent and I love it . It has a great yummy fruit smell. It wasn't too strong or anything. Then I started smearing it on my face. It felt SOOO good. It felt how this mask really moisturizer my skin in a second, this is great for sensitive and mature skin type. It was really easy to spread and soon my face was covered. I left it on for about 10-15 minutes and it wasn't dry this feel's like a lotion extra moisturizer. Keep in mind I put a lot on so a thinner layer would probably take only 15 minutes to dry a little bit. I washed it off with warm water, such a great feeling. I did end up getting water all over the place though. most of it came right off when I washed my face but I had to go back and wash some excess clay left on my forehead. I use this twice a week to refresh, reduce my unclog pores, bacteria, nourish and moisturize my skin. It really works! I instantly saw results. This is an AMAZING product . It is  pricey but I can't find nothing that feel and work so nice with my skin like this products is truly awesome.

Product Detail
Mango butter, rich in vitamin C, unites with nutrient rich organic seaweed to rejuvenate and gentle moisturize dry, devitalized skin and deeply hydrate with brazilian fruit butter, shea butter and and a host of protective oils. Salicylic acid gently exfoliates dead skin cell revealing and fresher, glowing appearance. Revitalize while enhancing skin condition and restoring natural suppleness, elasticity  and softness.


Price $34.00

Leave your comment. Thank for read :)


  1. This sounds great!!!! i'm 40 years old, i need this

  2. yes thats right , you have to think about skin care and what works, your blessed to be beautiful and smart

  3. I just buy it nd its great.. I use garnier moisture rescue fresh cleansing foam nd then this mask i leave it like for 15mn nd my blackheads dissapear on the first try :D


  4. Thank you very much for the comment's and glad to hear that works great for you too laura ;)

  5. sounds great hmm need to get rid of them blackheads want to try it so bad