Monday, January 7, 2013

Olay Professional ProX Anti-Aging Age Repair Lotion With Sunscreen SPF 30 Review

This is a very moisturizing skin age repair lotion with a high SPF 30 . This is for morning use. that will probably do a good job for every one . with no flaking or falling into wrinklesthis product has impressed me! I was looking for something to add moisture and spf. I used other expensive products and I have to say, Olay works great and for 1/4 the price. My face has definitely been a lost softer and smoother. It goes on easily and my make up goes on smoothly over top. it absorbs fast & leaves no residue. I could see a difference in my skin's texture within the fourth day. Make's my foundation look perfect!. This is, overall, my favorite product. The packaging is easy to use and never clogs. The rich lotion absorbs nicely, yet keeps my extra dry skin supple and comfortable. Also the spf 30 protects very well. I never burn with this lotion. The best part is the plump moisture that seems to last all day.

This is my third week using this lotion and this is what I have observed:

1) My skin is moisturized and glows. these products are not oily at all. I also like the fact that the product seems to absorb rather than SIT on the surface of my skin.

2) Always comfortable and never makes my face red or irritated (and NO breakouts). 

3) Firming and smoothing effect to face, neck and hands. My skin looks refreshed, healthier, brighter, smoother and my fine lines barely noticiable.

4) My skin is more even toned and pores appear smaller- I say "appear" because your pores can't shrink and don't buy anything that says it will SHRINK pores. Also, my skin has better clarity and it's more even toned.

Indications Can be used for the following skin conditions: Sunscreen


Active Ingredients: 3% Avobenzone, 15% Homosalate, 5% Octisalate, 2.6% Octocrylene, 6% Oxybenzone Also Contains:Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyethylene, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-7, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Carnosine, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Peg-100 Stearate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Disodium Edta,Ascorbic Acid, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Peg-4 Laurate, Peg-4, Decyl Glucoside, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Dimethiconol, Behenyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Bht, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Citric Acid, Laureth-7, Titanium Dioxide

Directions Apply liberally to skin in the morning, spreading evenly over the face and neck as needed.

For sure I will continue to use it.

Day 1

Third Week

I hope you can see the difference 

I received this product courtesy of Olay. but I give all my own thoughts and sincerely opinions 

Leave your comment. Thanks for read :)


  1. thanks I love the packages :)

  2. I think $30 or more but the price may vary by retail store thanks for comment

  3. Best informative anti aging rw. Thank you so much for this information.

  4. Absolutely love your review!!! Can't wait till you post more about skincare. You are so knowledgeable and it is fantastic that you take the time to share it with us. Thank you!!

  5. This sounds great ,i always wondered about this when i saw it in the stores .

  6. I love my Olay ProX. It has changed my skin so much. My skin is so soft and smooth now.