Thursday, January 24, 2013

NATURE'S GATE RICE BRAN MOISTURIZER





Absolutely lovely moisturizer, I use it everyday. This is for Normal to Dry/ Skin. This is just a brilliant, natural moisturizer. I have combination, slightly dry skin. This absorbs beautifully, leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated and comfortable. I have a bit of thing about using as natural as possible moisturizer, which is a bit weird because I have plenty of makeup that is by no means natural. But I just feel like the moisturizer is the most important part of my face care routine, it is the thing that stays on my skin most of the time and sits between my skin and makeup, keeping my foundation from sliding around but also contributing some hydration to those areas that need it.

Packaging?
The packaging is pretty, it doesn't come in some very fancy packaging but I like it.

Smell?
Fragance free.


Price?
I got this for about $14.99 for 4 oz.  price is good, not overly expensive for a natural moisturizer that really works.

Overall?
This product works great for my face and hands, parabens, petrolatum and cruelty  free.


INGREDIENTS



Leave your comment. Thanks for read :)


3 comments:

  1. I never hear about this brand before do you have a link for their web site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://natures-gate.com/
    This is the code for this products 44100009
    thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree its so hard to find a face moisturizer and even some lotions that really feel like they hydrate for a good price - I use to hop around to different products, now I want to try this one.

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw