Tuesday, January 29, 2013

LOREAL MAGIC SKIN BEAUTIFIER BB CREAM





I was amazed at how much it covered and how nice the color blended into my skin. I have the light color. I even got compliments from my family and friends - they said my skin looked "airbrushed"!  and I absolutely loved the way it looked. I have a few freckles (that I love) and they weren't covered, but my skin tone was evened and I was glowing- but not in an artificial way. It looked like I just had really great skin an the most important Stays fresh and matches skin tones great if applied correctly. looks very natural not cakey at all. I couldn't be happier.  This is At 1/5 the price of the brand I was using before . I'm really impressed by the quality and performance, and I feel like I'm saving a lot of money. It is easy to use and makes my skin brighten and glow a bit even though it is matte. It is kind to my lines and if anything diminishes the look of them.



HOW I USE IT: 
I mix a tiny pea size of this BB cream on the back of my hand with a same size blob of my spf moisture cream and blend them together and then dot it all over my face, neck, and chest. Not greasy and feels light. I Will re purchase for sure.



Blends perfect with my skin tone



Pros:
Inexpensive.
Lightweight.
Long-wearing.
Natural-looking.
Not strongly-scented.
Good for combination skin.
Needs minimal other products to look good.
Non-greasy.
Easy to apply.
Didn't sting my eyes.
looked the same at the end of the day. 
Lite coverage.
Nice packaging.
Very minimal touch ups.
Didn't slip around my face (most liquid makeup does).

Cons:

I wish their was some sort of skin protection in here.

INGREDIENTS




The final result with my Lorea'l bb cream on


These product were provided by using http://www.shespeaks.com/ but I give all my own thoughts and sincerely opinions



        For more information about Loreal BB Cream click here http://www.lorealparisusa.com/



Leave your comment. Thanks for read :)

5 comments:

  1. thanks for this review! it helps. since im a teenager alot of the foundations i use people always say that i wear to much make up i will try out the loreal one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanna try the l'oreal skin cream, because I just cant find my shade when i try to use the maybelline products! I'm black and puerto rican, and i just can never find the right color when I use maybelline! i'm gonna try l'oreal now! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't have SPF that's why it dries matte. I have oily skin & it works great for me so I can overlook te SPF part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're stunning! i've been meaning to try this and i think i will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you so much! Let me know what you think!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw