I found this cool dating and social site which is great for making new friends! IT IS TOTALY FREE and I find it very fun and interesting in that you can put your photos, music,videos, polls and much more....!!!
To feel even more comfortable in your own skin, try these ten beauty tips to feel radiant
1) Sleeping with makeup on
Neglecting to remove your makeup before bedtime is a big beauty no-no. "It clogs your pores and can cause acne breakouts," she says. Plus, if you do it repeatedly, your skin can look dull over time due to product buildup. To rectify this bad habit, I recommends that you hit the bathroom sink the moment you arrive home for the night, before you get too sleepy. "If you still can't manage that, keep makeup remover wipes or even unscented baby wipes on your nightstand so you can do a quick wipe-off before you hit the sheets.
2) Using old makeup Like most household items, makeup expires. Once the package is opened, makeup products become more susceptible to contamination, and can collect bacteria.
"These germs will not only cause blemishes and skin irritations, but if you apply old makeup around the eye area, they can cause eye infections. Mascaras should be replaced every three to four months; foundations and lip products last around a year, and powder eye shadows and blushes can last up to two years.
3) Use sunscreen –Always apply sunscreen on the neck and hands while you are applying on the face. It is these areas that show aging fastest so ignoring them will lead to premature loss of youthful glow that is snatched away by the UV rays of the sun. Never leave the house without sunscreen. The number one beauty tip to prevent wrinkles and sun spots is to wear sunscreen. Always. No matter what. UV rays can damage skin even if it’s cold and overcast, so slather on an SPF15 or higher every day. And don’t forget your neck, chest and hands!
4) Wear lip balm – Most people suffer from dry lips. Even for those who do not, to make lipstick color prominent, dab lip balm and wait for 10 minutes before application of lipstick or gloss. This makes the lip surface appear smooth and even.
5) Deep-condition your hair…naturally! Use an overripe avocado (So simple!). Just mash it up in a bowl, and spread evenly through your hair. Take a plastic bag and tie it on top of your hair when it’s evenly distributed so it absorbs better. Leave the mixture on for 30 minutes, and then rinse out. Avocados DO have a purpose other than with chips!
6) Moisturize the nail bed and the cuticle.
While there is little in the way of medical data showing that moisturizing the nail bed will help nails grow, it can make cuticles look better and help protect nails from breaking due to a lack of moisture. "If your nails are prone to breakage, it could mean they need moisture -- and putting oil around the cuticle helps moisturize the entire nail, which will reduce the incidence of chipping, cracking, and splitting,".
7) Eyes Make eyes look big and beautiful with light, shimmery eyeshadows. Start with a nude base applied up to your brow crease, then layer the lid with a color two shades darker and blend upward. Look for colors that have a hint of shimmer in colors like beige, soft pink or sheer bronze.
8) ShadowThe best way to apply shadow or eye liner is to tilt your chin up and look at yourself in the mirror down the bridge of your nose. This helps you clearly see the crease of your lid and the upper lash line for easier application.
9) Foot care.A few nights each week, rub your toes and heels with a lotion containing 12% lactic acid, which helps slough off dry skin. Top this lotion with a heavier cream, such as one made with shea butter or glycerin. Then slip on a pair of socks over the creams and call it a night. Don't do this nightly, though. Ginn warns against wearing socks every night because the warm, moist environment is the perfect environment for fungal infections.
10) Hand care.It's hard to use a heavy-duty hand cream during the day without leaving greasy residue on the things you touch. So use it at night. Slather it into your hands and cuticles before going to bed.
I got this blush as a free sample from Lancome when you spend over a certain amount. After having used a sample of this I bought the full-size product and I really like it. My complexion is fair to medium and Sheer Amourose turns out to be perfectly natural looking on me. I also like that I can build it up, i.e. that I can adjust the amount very well, depending on the type of foundation I am wearing (if any). Sometimes blush is too color-intense from the beginning, making it hard to find the right amount and I often end up wiping my face down with a Kleenex in order to achieve a nice natural look. But Sheer Amourose is easy to control and the color is very flattering. Very pretty, natural sheer blush . Probably the best texture and shade I've ever found for everyday beautiful natural cheeks. I've been pretty devoted to other brand blushes in the past, but have had a hard time finding a truly natural shade for my very fair complexion. Not too pink, but not peachy. Peachy pinks tend to turn orange or muddy-looking on me. This is truly the perfect HG blush for most skin tones . It is matte, but is beautifully sheer and not dry looking. This provides a beautifully sheer pinky glow for people with pale skin particularly. Because it's sheer, it shows up best on people like me with lighter skin, but it would look okay on people with light to medium skintone as well. It is very silky smooth just like the original Blush Subtil.I also like the big mirror in the lid!
HOW IT LOOKS/FEELS:
This blush blends easily and has zero shimmer.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
Talc, nylon-12, dimethicone, zinc laurate, lauroyl lysine, zinc sterrate, kaolin, cetyl dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, phenoxyethanol, triisocetyl citrate, parfum/fragrance, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, butylparaben, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, butylphenyl methylpropional, alpha-isomethyl ionone, limonene, linalool, citronellol, coumarin, geraniol. May contain: Mica, CI 77891/titanium dioxide, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/iron oxides, CI 77007/ultramarines, CI 73360/red 30, CI 15850/red 7, CI 12085/red 36, CI 15850/red 6, CI 45380/red 21, CI 75470/carmine, CI 77288/chromium oxide greens, CI 77289/chromium hydroxide green, CI 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, CI 77742/manganese violet, CI 19140/yellow 5 lake, CI 42090/blue 1 lake, D27700/1
I tried the other flavors from Red Vine but never purple grape and I am in love. These taste so good, original flavors always. My personal opinion is Red Vines taste more better that Twizzlers because is so flavored and have a great texture. I can eat them everyday all day without any problems. Delicious snack with CERO fat could ask for anything else? :) They’re a great candy option especially for mindless eating during the summer at the movies. Because they’re wheat based they’re rather low in calories. They don't have a pinch of fat in there (0 gram per serving). There are about 38 calories per twists. I've tried lots of fat free candy...but...there is nothing like two pieces of tasty purple grape to satisfy that "need just a little something" feeling!!! Stick to a serving. My all family love these.
Corn syrup, wheat flour, citric acid, artificial flavor, red 3, blue 1.
Allergen Information: Contains Wheat
I received this product courtesy of RedVines Company. but I give all my own thoughts and sincerely opinions
I have never used a clear-syonic before but ive always wanted one but, there soo expensive. So when i came acrossed this product i was ecstatic ! Its only 30! Ive Never experienced cleansing like this before. I can feel the clean and soon as i start putting on on my face! My breakout are less and it remove heavy makeup in a breeze.This little tool here is pretty much a facial for your home at an amazing price! I bought this wonderful tool at my local Walgreens last week and I can't get over the fantastic quality of the brush. It has a rotary brush...the bristles are soft and have a bit of "give" to them...plus, it is battery operated which is extra convenient as it doesn't lose it's charge every time you attempt a re-charge like the Clarisonic. I own the MIA Clarisonic and I must say, I prefer my Olay Pro X Advanced Cleansing System to it and recommend it more highly to all of my clients as well as to anyone that is in the market for an outstanding cleansing brush. I've been using it every day, once a day..sometimes with the Renewing Cleanser which I love for the Coconut Acid infused in it and sometimes with my normal, Clean n' Clear cleanser. My complexion has become brighter, more radiant and clear. Once I use the product, my skin literally drinks in the moisturizers and serums I apply afterwards. I also love the size as it fits perfectly in my shower caddy, sitting upright so the bristles dry in a sanitary fashion. The batteries can be changed by pulling the handle outward while rocking the handle from side to side..it can be a bit tricky but I assume the more I change them out, (I haven't had to do so yet), the easier it will be to access the battery pack. I already see such a huge difference in my skin, I cannot wait till a month passes! Then another month! Then a YEAR!!! After using this product and having a truly exfoliated surface to apply my make up, my foundation has never looked better. My blush, bronzer and eye products blend easier as well, it's like a dream come true! This machine has done more for my skin than any enzymatic peel or microdermabrasion session I've ever had. When I was doing facials at a spa, I worked with a machine that had a rotary brush head connection and we charged anywhere from $80-$500 for a facial depending on the particular facial chosen. Now, for $30..you can have your very own facial treatment in the comfort of your own hot shower..complete with steam to open the pores and allow for an even DEEPER cleansing!! The possibilities for incredible, professional skin care and treatments are in the palm of your hands with this little wonder. My new Must have product! I really like it :) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!