Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System Review








I have never used a clear-syonic before but ive always wanted one but, there soo expensive. So when i came acrossed this product i was ecstatic ! Its only 30! Ive Never experienced cleansing like this before. I can feel the clean and soon as i start putting on on my face! My breakout are less and it remove heavy makeup in a breeze. This little tool here is pretty much a facial for your home at an amazing price! I bought this wonderful tool at my local Walgreens last week and I can't get over the fantastic quality of the brush. It has a rotary brush...the bristles are soft and have a bit of "give" to them...plus, it is battery operated which is extra convenient as it doesn't lose it's charge every time you attempt a re-charge like the Clarisonic. I own the MIA Clarisonic and I must say, I prefer my Olay Pro X Advanced Cleansing System to it and recommend it more highly to all of my clients as well as to anyone that is in the market for an outstanding cleansing brush. I've been using it every day, once a day..sometimes with the Renewing Cleanser which I love for the Coconut Acid infused in it and sometimes with my normal, Clean n' Clear cleanser. My complexion has become brighter, more radiant and clear. Once I use the product, my skin literally drinks in the moisturizers and serums I apply afterwards. I also love the size as it fits perfectly in my shower caddy, sitting upright so the bristles dry in a sanitary fashion. The batteries can be changed by pulling the handle outward while rocking the handle from side to side..it can be a bit tricky but I assume the more I change them out, (I haven't had to do so yet), the easier it will be to access the battery pack. I already see such a huge difference in my skin, I cannot wait till a month passes! Then another month! Then a YEAR!!! After using this product and having a truly exfoliated surface to apply my make up, my foundation has never looked better. My blush, bronzer and eye products blend easier as well, it's like a dream come true! This machine has done more for my skin than any enzymatic peel or microdermabrasion session I've ever had. When I was doing facials at a spa, I worked with a machine that had a rotary brush head connection and we charged anywhere from $80-$500 for a facial depending on the particular facial chosen. Now, for $30..you can have your very own facial treatment in the comfort of your own hot shower..complete with steam to open the pores and allow for an even DEEPER cleansing!! The possibilities for incredible, professional skin care and treatments are in the palm of your hands with this little wonder. My new Must have product! I really like it :) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!







Leave your comment. Thanks :)


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review It was very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product. This product has helped my frown lines really well. The rest of my skin looks extremely youthful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the review im actually going to -pick up one next week

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds great !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is your skin type?
    Do you have oily skin?
    and is this a cleanser to use right after i wipe my makeup???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have combination skin, not too oily. Yes, I suggest using the cleanser after you remove your makeup. Thanks for comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what if i dont really wear makeup?
    can i still use it anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course! This has nothing to do with makeup but with facial cleansing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great review!! I really want to try this one, since I find the Clarisonic way too expensive for me!! xx Menia

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw