Wednesday, December 12, 2012

LANCOME BLUSH SUBTIL SHEER AMOUROSE REVIEW







I got this blush as a free sample from Lancome when you spend over a certain amount. After having used a sample of this I bought the full-size product and I really like it. My complexion is fair to medium and Sheer Amourose turns out to be perfectly natural looking on me. I also like that I can build it up, i.e. that I can adjust the amount very well, depending on the type of foundation I am wearing (if any). Sometimes blush is too color-intense from the beginning, making it hard to find the right amount and I often end up wiping my face down with a Kleenex in order to achieve a nice natural look. But Sheer Amourose is easy to control and the color is very flattering. Very pretty, natural sheer blush . Probably the best texture and shade I've ever found for everyday beautiful natural cheeks. I've been pretty devoted to other brand blushes in the past, but have had a hard time finding a truly natural shade for my very fair complexion. Not too pink, but not peachy. Peachy pinks tend to turn orange or muddy-looking on me. This is truly the perfect HG blush for most skin tones . It is matte, but is beautifully sheer and not dry looking. This provides a beautifully sheer pinky glow for people with pale skin particularly. Because it's sheer, it shows up best on people like me with lighter skin, but it would look okay on people with light to medium skintone as well. It is very silky smooth just like the original Blush Subtil.I also like the big mirror in the lid!




Price $30

HOW IT LOOKS/FEELS:
This blush blends easily and has zero shimmer.




FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
Talc, nylon-12, dimethicone, zinc laurate, lauroyl lysine, zinc sterrate, kaolin, cetyl dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, phenoxyethanol, triisocetyl citrate, parfum/fragrance, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, butylparaben, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, butylphenyl methylpropional, alpha-isomethyl ionone, limonene, linalool, citronellol, coumarin, geraniol. May contain: Mica, CI 77891/titanium dioxide, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/iron oxides, CI 77007/ultramarines, CI 73360/red 30, CI 15850/red 7, CI 12085/red 36, CI 15850/red 6, CI 45380/red 21, CI 75470/carmine, CI 77288/chromium oxide greens, CI 77289/chromium hydroxide green, CI 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, CI 77742/manganese violet, CI 19140/yellow 5 lake, CI 42090/blue 1 lake, D27700/1



Leave your comment. Thanks for read :)






6 comments:

  1. Blush happens to be my favorite part of my makeup collection. It just brings youthfulness to my face. Plus lancome has some winners as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the review <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I LOVE BLUSH AND CANT LEAVE MY HOUSE WITHOUT BLUSH! AWWWW..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a blush fanatic too. I think it just really brightens up my face. Love blush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was a lot of help(: thanks!

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw