Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Torani Sugar Free Hazelnut and Pumpkin Pie Syrup Review








Torani's" Sugar Free Hazenut and Pumpkin Pie  Flavor Syrups", is a nice way to add a little variety to your coffee, without having to run out to a local store. There are no calories, fats, carbs or sugars. The taste is very sweet and so tasty, and you can use it in anything you want to add a little variety or flavor. I like it in my Pellegrino. Makes a nice Pumpkin Soda. I use it for coffee, tea, milk, chocolate and anything else I want to sweeten up without calories.I found I did not have to add anything else. The syrup was good enough and tasty enough on it's own.

I discovered this product recently. It was sent to me from one of my favorite sites http://www.shespeaks.com/ as a product test. I love using this product. They were so delicious. I see myself buying the 750 ml bottle quite often now. Torani is the #1 brand of flavored syrups in the USA and it offers over 117 tasty flavors. It is made with high quality ingredients, like pure cane sugar and coffeehouse inspired flavors. They can be added to any drink. I'm not a coffee drinker, but enjoy a treat now & then of ice cream sweetened by Splenda (no dangerous nutrasweet for me). Using this tasty sugar-free syrup poured over vanilla ice cream & scattered with some sliced almonds is a much healthier treat & is safe for diabetics or those of us watching our calories & endeavoring to eat wisely. If you can get a squirt bottle because these can be large for storage in the fridge. Maybe with the holiday's coming, it would be a nice change in other beverages as well. It is also sold with sugar added, and there are several other flavors with or without sugar, just click on other products by Torani here is the link http://shop.torani.com/?gclid=CL7mktb64LMCFcxAMgodk14Atg.

I've tried several sugar free syrups & this is my favorite. Torani offer  35 different flavors in sugar free, right now I'm writing my review and Enjoying a delicious cup of Hazelnut  coffee.


Price only $7.95 for 750 ml bottle.










My Recipes

*I use my magic bullet to make a Pumpkin drink with this syrup. I fill the magic bullet container about 3/4 with ice cubes; add water saving enough space in the cup to add about 2 tablespoons of the Pumpkin Pie, 2 teaspoons of calorie free sugar and a teaspoon of coffee. For some reason, it tastes so much better drinking it from a straw. Run it in the Magic Bullet and is it.





* For complement my cake I make my espresso, cool it, add crushed ice, whipping cream, this syrup and bingo! It is great. Practically no carbs so it is great for my diet and keeps me happy, smily and I have a calorie free drink that have great tasting..







HAZELNUT SYRUP SUGAR FREE INGREDIENTS






Purified water, natural flavors, citric acid, acesulfame potassium, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness), xanthan gum, sucralose (SPLENDA® Brand), caramel color.


PUMPKIN PIE SYRUP SUGAR FREE INGREDIENTS






These product were provided by using Shespeak but I give all my own thoughts and sincerely opinions 


Leave your comment. Thanks for read :)







13 comments:

  1. I'm a diabetic person and this help me alot thanks i love your post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will check out the site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No carbs...no calories...no sugar :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. for myself nothing is compared to the strawberry, just make yourself an Italian soda and you will appreciate the strawberry syrup more than anything there :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that adding Torani coffee syrups in your coffee is such a treat. It does not change the coffee's texture and adds up some spice to your ordinary coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey thanks so much for the sub I appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an amazing way to do the same tasty product from the store but at home and lest calories!!! Wow!! I will make it at home, my husband and I love coffee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought some torani syrups, they're on discount. I use them in my coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am just in awe of your Torani collection. I usually do Click every day and amazingly, I have never gotten bored from them. But I still plan on getting one or two of the Torani syrups to try along with it or in my hot chocolate. Does the pumpkin pie very sweet? I've never had it before.

    ReplyDelete
  10. no, it is a perfect pumpkin pie. So far it is my favorite, thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing the info on these sugar free syrups. I haven't tried them yet, but I'm going to!!

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw