Friday, November 9, 2012

My Wonderful Christmas Decorations with Sears and My Favorite Site Smiley360








This is my favorite season of the year There are about 46 days until Christmas and I am so excited, aren't you. Decorating your house is not difficult, you only need to use your imagination and involve the family. Here are my SECRET tips for you.  My favorite store for shopping for christmas is SEARS for me. This is the perfect place and I want to tell you why:


*Great prices always.

*Easy to shop in the store or by Internet.

*Excellent, Quality Products.

*Great Customer Service.

* The best part for me is Shop you way, this is a Sears Point Reward and is excellent for discounts and saving money!

Now Let's go Decorate. 


You can create a Christmas tree on any wall with a strand of lights and a few nails. I love doing this with my kids



This is perfect 6 Ft Christmas tree and the price is only $37.49 in Sears







Decorating artificial plant trees can be fun. Add red and white birds to a few of your artificial plants/trees and see the difference. If you feel you still need to liven up the tree, add a medium-sized red bow to the bottom of the plant. Another idea is to put small red bows on the artificial plants.








Another suggestion is to wrap garland around any large mirrors that you have in your home. You can add small red berries throughout the garden to create a conversation piece for any room in the house. To provide color to this creation, add a medium-sized bow to each side of the mirror.







I would recommend wrapping your staircase with wire garland instead of the flimsy garland. The wire garland is easier to drape and also wrap around the railings. Usually, it is best to drape or scallop the garland. It is dangerous to wrap the garland around the railing because it is difficult to hold onto as you walk up or down the stairs. Once again, putting medium-sized red bows at every peak will brighten your foyer or hallway.












Natural elements, like evergreen branches, pinecones, and berries, make simple candles look festive. Display them together on a table or mantle. Just make sure to place candles in a protective holder, like a hurricane glass, so the branches or pine cones don't accidentally catch on fire.











Finally I bought this beautiful ornaments this last week in Sears to for only $14.00 with my gift card from my favorite site Smiley360.com and Sears. Thank you very much and so happy with my christmas decoration you make me SMILE.






I hope this can help you. Leave your comments. Thanks :)








I received this product by using Smiley 360 https://smiley360.com/index.phpbut I give all my own thoughts and sincerely opinions 

For more information about Sears click here http://www.sears.com/


Leave your comment. Thanks for read :)






20 comments:

  1. I love christmas too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you bought everything in sears?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I bought everything there, they have so many beautiful things I love Sears store :). Thanks for comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog thanks for the info....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice decoration :0

    ReplyDelete
  6. You christmas tree look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. this last week i bought a beautiful christmas socks in sears for my baby girl room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello. I'm new to your blog. I'm already loving the reviews. You seem very nice. I can't wait to see more new reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ideas thanks for share

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful ornaments i love the colors....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you need a invite for smiley360?

    ReplyDelete
  13. not you don't need a invite only click my link www.smiley360.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Great job! It is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the tree and the tips. I will definitely use them

    ReplyDelete
  16. I sing up today I hope get a invite soon....

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love christmas my favorite time of the year.....

    ReplyDelete
  18. your candles looks beautiful. I want once like that

    ReplyDelete
  19. yes, the candles are very pretty

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw