I truly love this awesome lip gloss because The Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss contains Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Aloe Leaf Extract and a Pomegranate Sterol to help strengthen skin, reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smooth lips and help soften and calm the skin. It feels great going on and the smooth moisturizing layer gives great shine and the most important for me it's NOT STICKY at all My lips also feel great even after the lip gloss wears off. I felt like it was an amazing find.Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss helps those dull, chapped lips shine! Mary Kay Lip Gloss is a nourishing formula that delivers lips an instant boost of hydration and Hollywood-ready shine. It comes in 14 fashion-forward shades so you can natural or outrageous and look great in your holiday party dress or is perfect for a girly gift. I have the Rock 'N' Red color is so beautiful i love it. I won this from one giveaway from mary kay 2 months ago. This was a great find and something I sure to keep coming back to.
- Not sticky at all.
- Different and beautiful colors.
- Smooths, protects and conditions lips.
- Rich, intense, long-wearing shades
- In a range of finishes – from no shimmer to shimmering sparkle.
- Pomegranate Sterol (Punica Granatum) helps to strengthen the skin barrier.* Pomegranate may be one of the oldest medicinal plants known to man, its use going back thousands of years. While Pomegranate Extract is an important ingredient with noteworthy benefits, for this product, the Mary Kay scientists used Pomegranate Sterol. This lipid-rich humectant, derived from the Pomegranate Fruit, has been shown* to increase hydration and strengthen the skin barrier. A healthy skin barrier is vital for maintaining hydration, a benefit especially important for lips since they can become dry and chapped so easily.
- Antioxidant-Rich Complex helps protect, condition, soothe and smooth lips. Formulated with vitamin E and a vitamin C derivative plus plant-derived minerals, this complex is full of antioxidants to help protect lips from environmental damage. In addition, vitamin E is known for its skin-conditioning and soothing benefits, while the vitamin C derivative has been shown* to target collagen production to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and help smooth lips.
- Aloe Leaf Extract helps to soften and calm the skin. This botanical extract comes from the Aloe Plant, which can be traced back to ancient times – even thought to have been one of Cleopatra’s beauty secrets for keeping her skin soft.