Monday, November 5, 2012

Like a Mother of Two I do recommend This

Fisher Price My Little Lamb Cradle Swing

Great Swing
This Swing is by far the best swing we've ever owned. Not only is it adorable and soft, it can soothe even the fussiest baby. It has a nice little snuggle nest for the baby to lay in and can rock front to back or side to side - Great for babies that love a chance of scenery. I love the fact that it has many different speeds and different sounds as well. The swing is big, but doesn't take up too much room and is pretty simple to assemble. It also folds decently so you can put it away in a closet or attic when not in use. The neutral print is also great so you can pass it down if you have more than one kid without worrying over it being the wrong color and such. The cover is fairly simple to take off and wash as well, which of course is a MUST for any baby product. I love this swing and I would buy it again :)
Final Verdict: excellent
Price: $147.24


  1. I'm a expecting mom for first time and your review help me alot, thanks

  2. my baby love these swing