Monday, November 26, 2012

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Total Care Review






I got to try the shampoo and conditioner through one of my favorite sites http://www.shespeaks.com/I just used this product for the first time but I was so impressed. I received both the shampoo and conditioner CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY TOTAL CARE. I have been using this shampoo for a little over a week (probably around 10 days) and can honestly say I am VERY impressed. I am someone who has always believed that shampoo doesn't really matter in comparison to a good, rich conditioner. Well, I was wrong. My hair feels incredibly soft and shiny, and actually appears to be stronger as I don't have as many stray hairs all over my bathroom after styling. My root area has more volume than usual and my hair just feels cleaner overall than normal . It doesn't leave any residue and rinses very clean, without feeling stripped down. I love the scent - best I can describe it is fruity clean. I smell crisp green apple but it's not overly fruity. The shampoo is very rich and super lathery. The conditioner is soo buttery smooth. Best of all, as I rinsed it away I could feel how smooth my hair was. As a consistent after-shower hair brusher, I couldn't believe how much less breakage. It's my HG shampoo and by far the best I've ever used--and I have used a lot. On day 10 and my hair is much softer. Easier to work with. I got the Strong Lengths. Clear is just as moisturizing but my hair seems clean and fresh for the whole day. No complaints and It is very  inexpensive for the quality ( price start $4.98 depend the retail store)I'm so excited to continue using Clear!. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!



How I use it

I massage this shampoo into my roots in a circular motion with my fingertips, being sure to reach all of my scalps, and taking around 2-3 minutes to do my whole head before rinsing. 





Shampoo Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, Sodium Chloride, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Zinc Pyrithione, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tallow Acid or Palmitic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Glycerin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Isethionate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PPG-9, PEG-9M, Panthenol, Lysine HCl, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 33 (CI 17200)






Conditioner Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, Sodium Chloride, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Zinc Pyrithione, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tallow Acid or Palmitic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Glycerin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Isethionate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PPG-9, PEG-9M, Panthenol, Lysine HCl, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 33 (CI 17200)










These product were provided by using Shespeak but I give all my own thoughts and sincerely opinions 



Leave your comment. Thanks for read :)












6 comments:

  1. Nice review. I've been using Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy shampoos for some months now. I try many shampoo products. Out of all the shampoos out there, Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy shampoo line are my favorite current shampoos. I feel & see the difference on my scalp & hair & the shampoos smell nice. I've tried Total Care, Volumizing Root Boost, Moisturizing Dry Scalp, & Strong Lengths Clear shampoos. I love all of them. I'm a happy camper with Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy shampoos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product. Hair smells great, keeps it soft, mmy hairs naturally curly so it keeps the girls good rather than frizzing it out, and it def cleans the scalp. I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this shampoo my hair hasent been falling out.it worked for me too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it a lot, but my sister says it dried her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just recently bought, and tried Strong Lengths Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy shampoo, and conditioner combo, and I must say it worked magic on my hair. I usually always used Dove because it was the only thing that worked well for my extremely long hair. The Clear is WAAAAAAAAAAYYY better though. It also works better than any salon product I have ever used. My hair is naturally quite frizzy, and curly, but this stuff makes my hair so soft, and manageable. I would recommend it to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been really curious about this shampoo/conditioner; so glad you did a review!

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw