Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This is my amazing freebies and sites for you

Today i want to share with you my freebies and some awesome sites and product i find . Thank you very much for look my blog.


FREE SAMPLES

* Eucerin he is the link 


*Nivea lip care product. They send me a coupon, sorry but is no more avaible for now this is one of my       favorites product i do recommended



*Free kind bar - MY FAVS - except the mission is avaible now hurry. it is very yummy. He is the link http://www.kindsnacks.com/dtkt/mission/current



*Still available - Awesome book for kids. i got this for my little girl :)  http://store.samhsa.gov/product/Play-Day-in-the-Park-Easy-Reader/BKD542




*Free bag if lindor trufffles - NEED TO PRINT COUPON . yummy-yummy



And for this amazing site moms meet http://www.greenmomsmeet.com/ i received for fist time a campaing from zevia a very healtly drink for all family i love this and the best is natural. Great this. Thank you moms meet :). They give me awesome coupons for share with my mom group we had so much fun 










13 comments:

  1. thank you i get the eucerin sample

    ReplyDelete
  2. all this is really free??????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is free you only need click on my links. Thank you for comment

      Delete
  3. I love nivea products too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog thanks for the tips

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love free samples to thank you for the links

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite beauty product is nivea milk and honey smell delicious

    ReplyDelete
  7. like a mom what do you think is the best site for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me the first site is http://www.greenmomsmeet.com/ I have a group of moms and is really fun try new products and share.
      My second one is shespeaks.com/ this is really good to.
      Thank you very much for commented :)

      Delete
  8. I go to try the hard-candy concealer i hope work for me

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never got a freebie in the mail before, My first freebie should be here next week on Monday! All thanks to you for updating your website everyday. ordered my first freebie from your site! can't wait to get it! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. did the store give you troubles when using the lindor truffle coupon? it looks like a skecthy coupon... haven't used mine yet but will! just wondering though :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow so many great freebies, Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

tqo_MaEJ5CW7ReHv-E8JzwF45yw