Friday, October 26, 2012

New Orajel Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment Review

New Orajel Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment

This last week I used for first time this new product from Orajel and it is really great I got a huge cold sore in the middle of my top lip. I put it on as soon as I got home and reaplied as it wore of for about 4 hours. When I saw that it stopped the swelling completly. And it was smoothed over. This worked faster and better than anything ive ever tried. Its the perfect product for a quick fix im thrilled. I would deffinitly recomend it to anybody. I tried this product from a campaign i won from Smiley 360 site. This is a great site you need sing up for sure they always have a new campaigns and products to try almost every week. Here is the link. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for read I Just Joined Smiley360


  1. I love your blog. Thanks youuuuu for the info :0

  2. I sing up today thankssss for the info

  3. Thanks I used this the other day and it really works ;)