Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion My Review

I've used Clinique products for years and this Dramatically Different moisturizer is the best face moisturizer I've found. My skin is borderline combination, slightly oily in the T-zone and small dry areas so I need a light moisturizer. This lotion impresses me on many levels: Gives soothing moisture without feeling greasy, tacky, or heavy. It sinks into the skin quickly and does not leave a residue or mask like feeling on the skin. Does not make the skin look shiny. Does not cause breakout and does not block the pores. Leaves my face feeling soft and healthy. Relatively inexpensive; not as cheap as some drug store brands but at about twenty three dollars the quality is equal to the price. This is not a heavy formula so I do have to apply this more than once a day. I go through a bottle fairly quickly; one container will last me a little less than two months but I feel overall the cost is worth it. I like that no matter what season it is, the results are consistently excellent.

Final Verdict: Very pleased with this product and happy to recommend.
Price: $24.50


Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Mineral Oil (paraffinum liquidum), Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Tea Stearate, Gylceryl Stearate, Lanolin Alcohol, Petrolatum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Leave your comment. Thanks :)


  1. I need a moisturizer like that!!!!

  2. In which store can i find this? thanks

  3. These is my favorite lotion so far !!!!!

  4. i love clinique product but they are so expensive :[